2,000 replies and we win Wednesday night thread

bizzbo said:
*singingtheblues* said:
I can't help it, I have a fascination with micro penises.

so does your mum

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh...

Well, your mother is soooooooo fat that when she steps outside wearing a yellow raincoat everyone says to each other in relief -

"Look the sun's come out"

*singingtheblues* said:
bizzbo said:
so does your mum

Well, your mother is soooooooo fat that when she steps outside wearing a yellow raincoat everyone says to each other in relief -

you're bang out of order, she has a slow metabolism, she has to watch what she eats.

unlike your mum who will put anything in her mouth and never spills a drop.

ok ok this is going to get out of hand. when I say 'your mum' I am referring to a fictional character. your mother is a saint, and, clever lady that she is, she reckons city will win 2-0.

bizzbo said:
*singingtheblues* said:

you're bang out of order, she has a slow metabolism, she has to watch what she eats.

My mother is recovering from the muscle wasting AIDS inflicted upon her, she can't afford to spill a drop.

Your mum on the other hand has no excuses for looking like a close relative of Jabba the Hut, remove all of the take-outs from speed dial and sure enough she might increase her metabolism by actually walking to Domino's Pizza.

*singingtheblues* said:
bizzbo said:

My mother is recovering from the muscle wasting AIDS inflicted upon her, she can't afford to spill a drop.

Your mum on the other hand has no excuses for looking like a close relative of Jabba the Hut, remove all of the take-outs from speed dial and sure enough she might increase her metabolism by actually walking to Domino's Pizza.

right. glad you're up for this. now we're getting somewhere. your mum is banned from domino's on grounds of hygiene and public decency. not going into details but i'll never look at a garlic baguette in the same way again.

I didn't give her aids. it's a cold. she's just preparing the groundwork for faking her own death. that's how bad she wants you out of her life. for godssake's man, stop pestering her for 'bitty', she's red raw from your incessant chewing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.