2,000 replies and we win Wednesday night thread

The garlic baguette "incident" was actually just a horrific accident, she was trying to fend off an aggressive begger who insisted she handed him her underwear and there was a struggle, there was an out of court settlement via Domino's as the begger was actually your mother's estranged husband (I assume your father, but you never know with your mother) who was a veteran of Domino's staff, until he was unceremoniously given the axe due to adding his "personal cheese" to the quarter pounders of regular customers.

Domino's accepted liability, and the case against my mother was thrown out.

You seem to gain some perverse thrill undermining my mother, whereas yours still insists that I attend to her weekly "Bum Fun" desires even since the breakdown of her marriage.

And you can expect a little brother soon my friend. We've already decided that his name will be "Mr Kipling", though as you can imagine your mother was responsible for the majority of the input.

C'mon City!

Not supersticious either but think this is a good call.

There's been so much build up already and still a week to go.

"...and when you've won on derby day
You're sure to hear this sound
Hark now hear
The City sing
United ran away
And we will fight for ever more
Because of Derby day"

Anyone see this?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-Manchester-United-will-win-second-leg-as-Manchester-City-can-t-handle-the-pressure-article297043.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Si ... 97043.html</a>

Looks like its 1:1 in the pressure game before the real game, between Cook and Old wrinkly.

And the latest 505 million pound bond issue, which means they'll still have exactly the same interest bill to pay but just later, doesn't improve their financial position long term.

I say let's leave it to Mancini and the team to do the talking on the pitch. City can take anything they can throw at us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.