2,000 replies and we win Wednesday night thread

erocsevil said:
As we're playing away, its going to be twice as hard so i think it needs twice as many posts.

It was achieved last time and worked, so for those who are superstitious, get posting!

GO!

I can't wait even just from the couch.

My very actual dream would be a 1-1 draw at 89' by a very illegittimate penalty scored by carlos... :-)

I am sure it will be an hard and tough game as well as I'm sure will go to Wembley!

BTW: will love any sensible person who shall feed me (hereon) with info about the appointed referee, once known. tkx
you know we italian are used to be little paranoid at football... :-)

The Prize for the 2000th post will be day at Wembley on Sunday 28th February 2010 (in the Company of Manchester City FC)*.

*Prize winners will be expected to pay for their ticket and any travel, accomodation or other incidental costs incurred. The award of the prize is also subject to clearance next week of the Financial Irregularities Board (Glazier Holdings Group).

Maineman2010 said:
The Prize for the 2000th post will be day at Wembley on Sunday 28th February 2010 (in the Company of Manchester City FC)*.

*Prize winners will be expected to pay for their ticket and any travel, accomodation or other incidental costs incurred. The award of the prize is also subject to clearance next week of the Financial Irregularities Board (Glazier Holdings Group).
What a fantastic prize. I wouldn't mind winning that. :-)

manciniscarf-grey.ashx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.