Lets just hope it isnt like the season before last at Mangefield when i last went, as in our end were plenty of tourists and day trippers, god knows how they got tickets when plenty of blues meeting the criterea cant get a seat.

Er, of course everyone going is going to give blues their best support but thanks anyway jrb for errr oking it !

No probs, mate.

But tbh, the 4-3 was very quiet and subdued for most of the match.

And has already been pointed out, our end was full of tourist. 7 next to us.

4 in-front, 2 lads and 2 girls from Spain, and 3 lads from God knows where. Not one of them knew any chants, and they spent quite a bit of time taking selfies and picture's of Anfield.

I've seen tourists celebrating a Liverpool goal in the City end in the past as well, albeit quietly.

Just for once, I sincerely hope City have given most of the tickets to local or genuine City fans. And they've put support before money. We'll find out soon.

Last edited:
Double edge sword.

I'd like to see it and hopefully be part of it when they sing YNWA, just like we did to the Rags at Wembley before kick off.

Yes, it could come back and bite us on the arse later on during the match, but f***'em,

It's ours!

And why should we stand there and watch and listen to YNWA alone?

I'd rather turn my back on them and do the Poznan.(and depending on the result at Everton, chant "We're gonna win the league", while doing the Poznan)

A double big two fingers up to them.

Who's in?

IMG_2456.jpg

Last edited:
Lets just hope it isnt like the season before last at Mangefield when i last went, as in our end were plenty of tourists and day trippers, god knows how they got tickets when plenty of blues meeting the criterea cant get a seat.
don't know how or why it happens but met two guys in Basel from the Barca supporters club who told me they got 34 tickets. Not bad since he told me they only have about 56 members.
Klanfield will be no different sadly.

Double edge sword.

I'd like to see it and hopefully be part of it when they sing YNWA, just like we did to the Rags at Wembley before kick off.

Yes, it could come back and bite us on the arse later on during the match, but f***'em,

It's ours!

And why should we stand there and watch and listen to YNWA alone?

I'd rather turn my back on them and do the Poznan.(and depending on the result at Everton, chant "We're gonna win the league", while doing the Poznan)

A double big two fingers up to them.

Who's in?

IMG_2456.jpg

Good idea, would take the attention right off you'll never yawn alone ! Lets get it done, all the way through. Who gives a f*k if somebody tries to mimick, to me makes them look even more stupid.. Like you say simply sing gonna win the league.

Regardless of the result at anfield, they will get rolled over at the Etihad and face our lot.

don't know how or why it happens but met two guys in Basel from the Barca supporters club who told me they got 34 tickets. Not bad since he told me they only have about 56 members.
Klanfield will be no different sadly.

34 tickets out of an allocation 1800! They've done well!!

No probs, mate.

But tbh, the 4-3 was very quiet and subdued for most of the match.

And has already been pointed out, our end was full of tourist. 7 next to us.

4 in-front, 2 lads and 2 girls from Spain, and 3 lads from God knows where. Not one of them knew any chants, and they spent quite a bit of time taking selfies and picture's of Anfield.

I've seen tourists celebrating a Liverpool goal in the City end in the past as well, albeit quietly.

Just for once, I sincerely hope City have given most of the tickets to local or genuine City fans. And they've put support before money. We'll find out soon.

Viagogo and other ticket resell sites have a lot to answer for. Chelsea away last season was the same.

I'll be there doing the Poznan with you JRB, so that's at least two of us.

Four. Count me and my brother in.

And let's keep it going.

What normally happens is every one stops after about 20 seconds, usually because something is happening on the pitch and we all need to turn around to see what's happening. That won't be the case this time so let's do the best ever Poznan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.