Four. Count me and my brother in.

And let's keep it going.

What normally happens is every one stops after about 20 seconds, usually because something is happening on the pitch and we all need to turn around to see what's happening. That won't be the case this time so let's do the best ever Poznan.

Yes, let's all get in, turn around and get ready.

Think 1894 are up for this, if any of them get a ticket.

Spread the word on to supporter branches, the coaches, the concourse, etc.

Last edited:
Hospitality got given 400 tickets out of 2,819 so surely the majority of fans in the away end will be Mancunians?

Hospitality got given 400 tickets out of 2,819 so surely the majority of fans in the away end will be Mancunians?

That is a disgrace

I said on this board at the 4-3 loss an American was there in our end with a half n half scarf. When I asked why he bought that he simply said he was there just for the football and did not care who won - when I typed this here I was told I was out of order telling him he had taken a ticket from a real City fan.

It is going to get better and better.

Lets see what happens if we win and when we walk out of the ground how many of these corporate will suddenly only be showing their Liverpool half of the scarf

That is a disgrace

I said on this board at the 4-3 loss an American was there in our end with a half n half scarf. When I asked why he bought that he simply said he was there just for the football and did not care who won - when I typed this here I was told I was out of order telling him he had taken a ticket from a real City fan.

Lets see what happens if we win and when we walk out of the ground how many of these corporate will suddenly only be showing their Liverpool half of the scarf

With all due respect mate how do you know that “these corporates” are not life long City fans - I would imagine the vast majority of those corporates are no less a city fan than you. If they are spending many thousands of pounds a year on city should they not be entitled to get tickets? Ps I understand 1200 corporates applied for tickets and only 400 allocated.

That is a disgrace

400 is way too many.
It's approaching 15% of the allocation, if the supporters club gets the same, say the players and staff get 10% then only half the tickets are left to independent fans with the points.

Double edge sword.

I'd like to see it and hopefully be part of it when they sing YNWA, just like we did to the Rags at Wembley before kick off.

Yes, it could come back and bite us on the arse later on during the match, but f***'em,

It's ours!

And why should we stand there and watch and listen to YNWA alone?

I'd rather turn my back on them and do the Poznan.(and depending on the result at Everton, chant "We're gonna win the league", while doing the Poznan)

A double big two fingers up to them.

Who's in?

IMG_2456.jpg
Great idea!

That is a disgrace

I'd always back you and anyone else saying that to someone. It makes the Loyalty Points system a complete waste of time having nobodies in our end. They should at least have a Supporter Number! No non-City fan should ever be in our away end, doesn't matter if they pay ten fucking grand for the ticket.

Been to a fair few away games this season and I have to say, the support for City has been outstanding every time... It will be no different against the dippers.. All going will put a shift in for sure..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.