2,900 Away Fans V 72,322 Plastics

Re: 3000 Away Fans V 74,000 Plastics

MimiVirus said:
BosnianDiamond said:
Why were there so many Asians in that stadium? Lol

To be fair i saw a couple of asians with cameras in the City block as well...
they must have had 5200 loyalty points!!!!

bluemanc said:
2ynh54h.png

It's terry christian.

Feck me is that Curly Watts with the big lugs infiltrating the RAG end?

really poor "supporters" i mean fuck me the silence was unbelievable.

i suppose plastic does rarely make a noise.

danburge82 said:
Balti said:
Spot on. Wakey wakey City fair exchange is no robbery and all that.
I worked it out the other day. We give United 6.2% of the CoMS capacity, if we got the same at the Swamp we'd get just short of 4800 tickets.

IMARRIEDBLUEMOON said:
Had to laugh when the cameras went on the home 'spectators' (hardly supporters) full of Japs with cameras LOL
Sorry to say this but we had a few (Asians with cameras) in the away section today!

How do we end up with tourists in the away end when a huge amount of us can't get tickets?

3000 Away Fans V 74,000 Plastics

itsnevereasy said:
danburge82 said:
I worked it out the other day. We give United 6.2% of the CoMS capacity, if we got the same at the Swamp we'd get just short of 4800 tickets.

Sorry to say this but we had a few (Asians with cameras) in the away section today!

How do we end up with tourists in the away end when a huge amount of us can't get tickets?

At the end there was a Asian woman with a camera, now she may have 5000 points but really? Explain someone..

welcometomanchester said:
itsnevereasy said:

At the end there was a Asian woman with a camera, now she may have 5000 points but really? Explain someone..

Correct,i saw her myself and another one as well.I have no idea how they got there,i know you need 5000 points,but some way they where there with their cameras.

mammutly said:
First can I say, I'm gutted at the result, but i thought we played well and deserved something from the game.

Now, I watched the game today from the Stretford End - not an easy thing to do! Our fans were fantastic and I even heard a few mutterings of respect from the rags around me.

It's true there were a lot of tourists and 'plastics' - they really stood out with their cameras and those stupid half and half scarves (wtf?) , but I can't let this thread go without telling you how it was instead of how it might have looked on the TV. The rags have good support - the noise level for most of the game around me was actually better than it is at COMS. Sorry, but that is the truth.

Mamumutly, your taking the piss son... first of all where do you sit usually? probably level 3?? which is why there is no atmosphere in your seat. I'll bet your about as interesteting as an upside down jigsaw anyway. Come and sit near me in the south stand and we'll see where the atmosphere is!! Some city fans piss me off!!

I was allowed out and I watched the City coaches drive past. This fxcking copper shouts to his mate shitty coaches for a shitty team. Can you believe it. I was a bit drunk I was in his face saying what shit was that he was saying knowing he could not nick me after that comment. I said I had his number and straight away forgot it lol.
Great day out ruined by Rooney. Got to do the Poznan in front of the Streford End which was nice.
Oh well.

Sorry thought my first half posted already.
Arrived at Picadilly at 9am for a good drink. 1O Asians in half City half Utd scarves a disgrace and I have a photo that I will post in a bit.
A Norwegian guy in a United shirt scraf and a green and gold scraf plus stars and stripes trainers you cannot make it up.
Coming out aftee the game straight intio hundreds coming across you taking the piss. I'd had enough. No punching just shoulder barging them all. By the time I was pushed into the coach park I had 3 green and gold scarves. lol.
I wasn't even on a coach.
Anybody there please verify this. Coppers nicked a couple of kids.
Then this one copper says into his walkie talki it's a riot here stand by. Loads of us started laughing. A fxcking riot? Joke.
Anyway good day out what can you do. Got some great videos in the coach park afterwards.

Ponka said:
mammutly said:
First can I say, I'm gutted at the result, but i thought we played well and deserved something from the game.

Now, I watched the game today from the Stretford End - not an easy thing to do! Our fans were fantastic and I even heard a few mutterings of respect from the rags around me.

It's true there were a lot of tourists and 'plastics' - they really stood out with their cameras and those stupid half and half scarves (wtf?) , but I can't let this thread go without telling you how it was instead of how it might have looked on the TV. The rags have good support - the noise level for most of the game around me was actually better than it is at COMS. Sorry, but that is the truth.

Mamumutly, your taking the piss son... first of all where do you sit usually? probably level 3?? which is why there is no atmosphere in your seat. I'll bet your about as interesteting as an upside down jigsaw anyway. Come and sit near me in the south stand and we'll see where the atmosphere is!! Some city fans piss me off!!

I sit in different places. All I'm saying is the general noise level around me today was higher that it usually is at COMS. And I have sat in the South stand at ours.

Where do you get these upside down jigsaws? They sound fascinating

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.