2,900 Away Fans V 72,322 Plastics

Re: 3000 Away Fans V 74,000 Plastics

mammutly said:
Ponka said:
Mamumutly, your taking the piss son... first of all where do you sit usually? probably level 3?? which is why there is no atmosphere in your seat. I'll bet your about as interesteting as an upside down jigsaw anyway. Come and sit near me in the south stand and we'll see where the atmosphere is!! Some city fans piss me off!!

I sit in different places. All I'm saying is the general noise level around me today was higher that it usually is at COMS. And I have sat in the South stand at ours.

Where do you get these upside down jigsaws? They sound fascinating

Speak for yourself, I thought the City fans were brilliant and the Yernited fans were poor as always, at least until they scored. Of course I was watching on a TV so I don't know.

mammutly said:
Ponka said:
Mamumutly, your taking the piss son... first of all where do you sit usually? probably level 3?? which is why there is no atmosphere in your seat. I'll bet your about as interesteting as an upside down jigsaw anyway. Come and sit near me in the south stand and we'll see where the atmosphere is!! Some city fans piss me off!!

I sit in different places. All I'm saying is the general noise level around me today was higher that it usually is at COMS. And I have sat in the South stand at ours.

I was sat in the rags south stand today apart from a spell of about 5-10 mins after they scored tier support was shit. You could hear the blues all the way through.

In such a big game there is no way coms would be as silet as they were

howiedeblue said:
Who in their right mind (or with half a brain) would buy a half city have rag scarf?

DICKHEADS and Tourists

I guess you are referring to all United fans then

alblue said:
mammutly said:

I was sat in the rags south stand today apart from a spell of about 5-10 mins after they scored tier support was shit. You could hear the blues all the way through.

In such a big game there is no way coms would be as silet as they were

I was sat with the" care in the community lot" in the north stand and there was very little singing The stretford end tried to get a few songs going but got drowned out by City.The poznan looked mint and the rag i was with was well impresed and kept saying "why are all your lot going mental" to which i replied mater of factly "we always do that "
The best part for me though was everytime they made a wayward pass i shouted "good ball" This absolutley bambuzzled them as they could not work out why until they got the second goal when one realized i was a blue and the abuse from him started. But a quick "fuck off dickhead" soon shut him up.

Why do so many people seem confused as to there being little/no atmosphere from manyoo today?

howiedeblue said:
Who in their right mind (or with half a brain) would buy a half city have rag scarf?

DICKHEADS and Tourists
Half minded people, half baked, 100% Plastirag!

walkin in yesterday there was a cockney red in a white ArdON shirt screamin abuse at city fans as i passed him i said oi nobhead talk proper you red twat as soon as i said it a blonde woman copper and her lanky spotty mate grabed me after pointing out this prick she warned me about being abusive and yes you guessed it...she let the rednose carry on gobbin it, fuckin clueless
to all the other blues that went yesterday i salute you we were superb and showed them red fookers what real support is.

I was in the NW corner, to be honest it was louder than I expected there.

Blues were loud throughout, I recorded the Poznan but it didnt really come out well over the phone. It did look class from that end though.

Lots and lots of half and half scarves and I swear I saw the scrote that Bellamy twatted at half time wearing a pink and green sombrero.

HALF CITY/HALF UTD

What bog standard muppets they have following them.

Those scarves are simply a way for those fucknuggets to ease the transition into becoming glory-hunting city fans as the inevitable occurs

They're morphing in front of our eyes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.