2 Broke Girls

BimboBob said:
blueinsa said:
BimboBob said:
Hold on. I'm not sure I want my gonads fucked up by an American who claims to be South African who can't spell "bollocks". The date is cancelled.

No....come back....i have something for you...

11035430.jpg

smelling-the-food.gif
He's hard to say no to, but can your head be turned like a flower in the breeze?

bobmcfc said:
Get a room

Only if you promise to behave. Remember, nails up the jacksie hurt.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:22 pm --<br /><br />
corky1970 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Bluebird1 said:
Ooh how exciting! When, where etc?
It all depends how quickly I can consolidate my grip on power in off topic.

Corky's on board and I've got G-star working from the inside. Forget BB, the last memo he sent me was laughable. His spelling really is appalling.

right behind you bud , !

Traitor.

Bluebird1 said:
Boring on here tonight! I'm off to bed to read another chapter or two of Fifty Shades Darker ...
I'm on chapter 24 of the first book now. How the hell do they hump so much ?

bobmcfc said:
Bluebird1 said:
Boring on here tonight! I'm off to bed to read another chapter or two of Fifty Shades Darker ...
I'm on chapter 24 of the first book now. How the hell do they hump so much ?

What's your opinion of it? I've 'acquired' all three books but i can't face reading a single word.

I've said to one of the women at work that i'll read the first chapter and re-write it. I've no particularly finesse when it comes to writing, but my pre-conception of this book is a menopausal wolf writing teen BSDM scenes based in ridiculous fantasy and probably watered down.

I bet there's no talk of "furious throbbing members" or "blunt sadness".

Anyone remember when 2 broke guys in New York used to mean this?

[bigimg]http://buckfifty.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/cassadyandkerouac.jpg[/bigimg]

No?

Kill yourself.

johnny on the spot said:
Anyone remember when 2 broke guys in New York used to mean this?

[bigimg]http://buckfifty.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/cassadyandkerouac.jpg[/bigimg]

No?

Kill yourself.
By the way, if anyone here is in advertising or marketing, kill yourself. No, this is not a joke: kill yourself...

Are you looking forward to the film of 'On the Road' due out this year?

Sent from my thingymajig using Tippytappy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.