2 Broke Girls

GStar said:
bobmcfc said:
Bluebird1 said:
Boring on here tonight! I'm off to bed to read another chapter or two of Fifty Shades Darker ...
I'm on chapter 24 of the first book now. How the hell do they hump so much ?

What's your opinion of it? I've 'acquired' all three books but i can't face reading a single word.

I've said to one of the women at work that i'll read the first chapter and re-write it. I've no particularly finesse when it comes to writing, but my pre-conception of this book is a menopausal wolf writing teen BSDM scenes based in ridiculous fantasy and probably watered down.

I bet there's no talk of "furious throbbing members" or "blunt sadness".
I actually like it. I dont read books often but all my neighbours have just gone on and on about it do I gave in and "aquired" all three on my phone. The guy has 2 sides to him. I don't like the s&m side and controlling side of him but I am very drawn to his caring generous side and even his slight badboy side. The female character is slightly annoying as she is a little childish and jealous ( I suppose she's young so still a little bit girlish in some ways) and she orgasms over and over like a lightswitch being flicked on and off which is pretty unconvincing considering she was a virgin when she met him and has only been with him for like 3 weeks or something ?

Anyway it's a good read so far. Mentions anal fisting and stuff like that but I've not got to the real s&m yet as they are just getting to know each other. Sick her saying inner goddess though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.