2 Broke Girls

Feed-The-Goat said:
Vagivoovoo said:
Bluebird1 said:
As a newcomer you're not really in a position to criticise long standing forum members ...
I'm sorry but post counts shouldn't mean anything. You should be calming your boyfriend down as his abuse is getting nastier. I come on here for a laugh.

Abuse? I think im just merely stating a fact that your basically a ****.

Been here for 2 weeks and got nearly everyones back up already. Whats this laugh you claim your having, as no one is laughing, just looking at you and thinking your a massive bellend.

He sounds a bit like BT doesn't he!

Bluebird1 said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Vagivoovoo said:
I'm sorry but post counts shouldn't mean anything. You should be calming your boyfriend down as his abuse is getting nastier. I come on here for a laugh.

Been here for 2 weeks and got nearly everyones back up already. Whats this laugh you claim your having, as no one is laughing, just looking at you and thinking your a massive bellend.

Ive said to a few that i was 99% sure it was BT.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Bluebird1 said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

Ive said to a few that i was 99% sure it was BT.

who's BT?

Bluebird1 said:
bobmcfc said:
I'm abit gutted tbh

I've been drinking since noon so I'm a tad drunk:-)
I'm on a health kick so allow myself a couple of glasses a week at the moment. I really need a drink too but I'll be good

A popular poster to be fair de Niro. If it was a temporary ban then I'm sure there would be no complains but a permanent ban ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.