2 | Kyle Walker - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something that Walker has added to his bag and its the inside channel pass between the CB and the LB, he's done it a few times this season and the timing of it is perfect. His cross-field pass has been something he has added last season and now we have Cancelo doing it on the other side, its really added something to our team. If i was Kyle though, i would just stay behind every training session and have guys like Jesus and Ferran just playing in between the CB's while i whip crosses in. I think that's currently his biggest negative, it's partly due to the speeds he gets to but i think if he works at it then he could be a complete RB.

the guy is a beast, best defensive rb in world football, between him and cancelo with his attacking ability our first team fullbacks are on a different level and gives us great balance ,walker helps the defensive side massively with his pace and physicalness ?,stopping counters , which imo has been our weak point in past seasons

He was probably West Ham's best attacker. He was due a poor game as he's been immense but when he has a bad game he makes sure to stink it all the way up.

Not his best at all today, he did keep trying though. Funny isn't it how individuals can be so good one game and quite poor the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.