2 | Kyle Walker - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant last night and my MoTM
They were shit scared of him and he had them beat from the off. The likes of Mbappe and Neymar generally know they are quicker and better than any fullback they come up against, but Kyle has proved on multiple occasions now against them he is absolutely top draw and his pace just over those first 5/10 yards just completely nullified them on the right.

There’s no way other managers want Trent AA over Walker, the former is 4th choice for England, in terms of Southgate’s decision and only just got on the plane due to injuries.

Don’t know enough about Hakimi but Reece James isn’t yet walkers level either but what RJ and TAA have is years on Walker and likely will progress to a higher level by the time they are in their prime.
Reece James is quality. TAA has some way to go IMO.

His pace is almost comical.

I love it when a player thinks he has the run on him, but he spools up the turbos and gracefully glides past them.

They try it once then you see them think "fuck that, it's a waste of time and energy."

His pace was always there, but at Spurs and his early days here he wasn’t using it properly.
He’s got incredible pace, he’s now either learnt with experience or coaching(Pep) how to position himself, making himself almost impossible to beat. He truly is an incredible defender.

And I think it's gonna be a long, long time
Til Walker meets someone he can't outrun
You can't get past him, so don't even try (oh, no no no)
He's a rocket man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.