2 | Kyle Walker - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seemingly a very likeable bloke, but only to a point - this kind of conduct is absolutely fucking stupid, and ducking disgusting to put it mildly. I am assuming it’s true, I haven’t seen the video, and don’t intend to. Fucking idiot Kyle

Similar to Ivan Toney play him until he gets charged (or the very least until the summer)

Walker will be playing for the Blades in the next couple of seasons

Think he will be there in the summer if they go up. Captain and centre half and on a big bonus to keep them up. Acts like a dick and is a bit of an embarrassment.

Must have already been mentioned but the phase pawed is a terrible one.

Legally it is a slap on the wrist as it has not caused distress or shock, so arguably consensual.

The reality is he’ll need to concentrate on his football and hopefully is Wife takes him back, 4 kids who don’t deserve it.

Big opportunity for Rico and expect Walker will continue to play as before. Whether he ever would have got an extension is debatable, but certainly not now.

Could well end up in a bad way when he retires, very self destructive!!

Remember he did a piss outside a hotel about a year ago during the day in full view of families, instead of going in to the toilet

Glad to hear from the self righteous never done anything wrong in my life brigade

Come on? This is a pathetic athument.

Of course I've made mistakes in my life, have I ever got my dick out in a public place and flashed it to a woman? I don't give a shit that he was pissed it's this act that is disgusting given the current climate.

Come on? This is a pathetic athument.

Of course I've made mistakes in my life, have I ever got my dick out in a public place and flashed it to a woman? I don't give a shit that he was pissed it's this act that is disgusting given the current climate.

Bang on.

If you have the opinion that this is type of conduct is acceptable,or even 'just a bit of fun' then you very quickly need to address your morals,your thinking and your boundaries.

Walker is a fucking disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.