2 | Kyle Walker - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
32 year old running at the speed of an 18 year old. Never lost his marker, superb performance.

great work Kyle, i'm looking forward to seeing a clip of the recovery when Vinicius was put through on the keeper. I feared the worst, then our speedy hero popped up and cleared up the danger. got a standing ovation for it too!

great work Kyle, i'm looking forward to seeing a clip of the recovery when Vinicius was put through on the keeper. I feared the worst, then our speedy hero popped up and cleared up the danger. got a standing ovation for it too!

Didn't just clear the danger, got in front of Vinicius muscled him out the way and then had the calmness to pick a pass. Fucking schooled him.

Kyle was that good he’d have schooled Viniscus Senior last night. I appreciate Kyle normally likes to get things out of his shorts but is Viniscus Junior out of his pocket yet?

Absolutely delighted for him, not just for the performance but the immediate public recognition.

Henry was waxxing lyrical about him on the big american broadcast, talking about him pocketing Mbappé in the world cup and Vinicius last night, BT had a big interview with him.

Best PL right back of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.