2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a RB. ASAP. Keep Kyle on for special assignments, but he can't keep on playing. Can't wait for our real captain, KDB, to return as well. Kyle is awful this season.
Need a whole new back 4 the way we’re playing, not one of them has performed to a decent standard

its hard to believe he basically starts every game when he was warming the bench last season unless we played a speedy winger. he is useless going forward and him being captain is hilarious

I was happy when we kept him for his speed, experience and thought he will be useful in rotation. had no idea he will be first name on the teamsheet this season or play a lot as a RB rather than a right sided CB when we opt to play with 3 CBs.

Why we went hat in hand begging for him to return is beyond me. The signs were there last season. Fucking dreadful player this year.

If I knew keeping him away from Bayern meant he has to be captain and play every game as our entire right flank, even in attack… I’d have driven him to Germany. Holding us back.

Giving him a new contract was a mistake. I see why we did it with the others leaving but he has offered nothing this season going forward and been part of the defensive mess .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.