2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only really notice/care about our players and personnel so this may be a stupid question: Is it noticeable that the majority of players that get ‘caught’ up in this type of scandal are English/British players or is that my imagination?

p.s. I would not want anyone to think from my earlier posting (about 4 or 5 above this) that I am defending Kyle I was just trying to point out that basically I never believe anything 100% unless I saw it with my own eyes. The media, as we can all testify, has a tendency to lie (allegedly) and very definitively exaggerate especially when it is our player. :-)
IMG_5236.jpeg

This is a family matter which should be dealt with privately. I fail to see how this should be brought to the public and made into a spectacle. As far as I know this is not criminal behavior, morally reprehensible obviously but not something for anyone to lose their mind over. I am actually slightly amuse by the reaction of many people here.

Something is clearly impacting his work performances this season.

This is a family matter which should be dealt with privately. I fail to see how this should be brought to the public and made into a spectacle. As far as I know this is not criminal behavior, morally reprehensible obviously but not something for anyone to lose their mind over. I am actually slightly amuse by the reaction of many people here.

Probably right - I read a newspaper article from a paper I don't want to link yesterday though and it sounds like kyle's long term bit on the side loves the attention of it all - dropping clues on her instagram page as to Kyle being the father, and recently saying she's glad she can share all this with her 'insta family'. Sounds a right twat

That’s Kolo Toure hiding in a shower whilst having an affair.
Whoops I thought you were meaning me being nosy. :-) :-)

I didn’t know that about Kolo. He was never one of my favourites……..(*Tongue in cheek time*) partly because he scored that all important goal at Wembley when I’d gone to the toilet!!! ;-)

Something is clearly impacting his work performances this season.
Could be age creeping and a drop in confidence it happens to all players and sometimes has nothing to do with off field activity albeit IMO he has in the vast majority of games he has played done what is expected of him this season.

Pep plays no favourites if he didn't think his form warranted he would put in someone else and make him earn his spot back despite the size of the squad and numbers who can play his role.

Maybe it is a family matter this time but it’s the latest in a long line of stupid offences by this imbecile . In my eyes after what he did during Covid was enough to get rid of him because at the time people were losing loved ones and making sacrifices to keep people safe whilst this dickhead did what he did with total disregard for anyone else .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.