2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the same from SS3. He seemed to have smacked a panel and stormed off down the tunnel. Didn't look happy at all. Jack went to investigate shortly after
I'm in SS1 and someone by me saw the same.

He's probably got his arse in hands playing as a winger when its obvious he's crap at it.

So did Kyle storm off down the tunnel or not? Have been reading conflicting things on social media
Definitely stormed off. Could hear the bang from the east stand when he, punched or kicked whatever it was. Then went down the tunnel.

Seemed all a bit odd, but you just don’t know what might be going on in their personal lives.

Storming off is in line with his bad body language all season long, and it's affecting most of his performances this season.

He doesn't have the right temperament to be a captain.

As someone else mentioned-can you imagine Dias doing that? No. Neither can I because he quite simply knows better.

The whole incident was bizarre. He walked
off and seemed fine shaking hands with everyone and went to his seat. A few moments later he kicked something next to the dug out and went down the tunnel. Grealish went after him. I could see clearly from East Stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.