2 | Kyle Walker - 2024/25

Coz one defender spoke to the other defenders and his country man? Who should he have spoken to? The strikers?

I'm just being a hater :) I thought Kevin should have been Captain. And I'm still pissed about it.
I don’t always like him either (and certainly don’t think he’s the smartest), but I had mentioned further up in the old thread that Walker seems to be mentioned a lot when there are discussions about helping new players settle. So this was related to that.

I also think if you’re having a shitty go of things, you can commiserate with anyone! (Edited to add, I probably should be doubly impressed with Walker that he has time to do this as he’s also got his two families).

Last edited:
If he stays this summer, there's high chance Walker will be voted as Captain again by the players.

Most fans will not like it but the players in squad couldn't give a shit anyone opinion about it. The players knows how Walker character and personality both on and off the pitch on regular basis, and i think their opinion about him is holding more weight than any fans who mostly know about Walker on social media and not in personal level like players have.

Coz one defender spoke to the other defenders and his country man? Who should he have spoken to? The strikers?

I'm just being a hater :) I thought Kevin should have been Captain. And I'm still pissed about it.
Was he not captain but decided to let Walker have it as he came back halfway through?

If he stays this summer, there's high chance Walker will be voted as Captain again by the players.

Most fans will not like it but the players in squad couldn't give a shit anyone opinion about it. The players knows how Walker character and personality both on and off the pitch on regular basis, and i think their opinion about him is holding more weight than any fans who mostly know about Walker on social media and not in personal level like players have.
Kev was voted as captain , ky as one of the vice captains , as kev was out for so long ky became captain . Me thinks they will vote kev again

Kev was voted as captain , ky as one of the vice captains , as kev was out for so long ky became captain . Me thinks they will vote kev again
It is not true. Walker had more votes than KDB last season. Even though I wished KDB to be the 1st captain myself.

Is this the thread to mention he's getting well and truly taken to the cleaners in that maintenance battle

Keep it in your pants fellas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.