2 | Kyle Walker - 2024/25

Wow. Maybe get a hobby rather than gossip.
Honestly can’t believe how some people live their lives but there you go. Each to their own.
For what it’s worth, your research seems to have fallen on deaf ears for most folks. Maybe reassess what’s important to you before posting on here.
Make it $10, Karen, err, I mean Kyle!

Honestly can’t believe how some people live their lives but there you go. Each to their own.
For what it’s worth, your research seems to have fallen on deaf ears for most folks. Maybe reassess what’s important to you before posting on here.
Jesus. How is being interested in celebrity gossip any different than being on this site? This is full of basically football gossip. Plenty here have speculated on his income and how that affects his transfer situation, so it’s not far off topic. And it’s been discussed quite a bit here. And if it’s not of interest, skip over it.

Jesus. How is being interested in celebrity gossip any different than being on this site? This is full of basically football gossip. Plenty here have speculated on his income and how that affects his transfer situation, so it’s not far off topic. And it’s been discussed quite a bit here. And if it’s not of interest, skip over it.
Thanks for your reply.
I rest my case.
Some are interested in what happens on the pitch. Some not so much.
You have your interests and I have mine.
Watching and supporting the team, come what may, is my preference. Possibly because I’ve watched, first hand, over many years the boys in blue.
No slight on you but I’m not interested in gossip. I’m far more interested in performances on the pitch. I’m old fashioned, I get it, but that’s just me.
Anyway, up the blues.
CTID

Thanks for your reply.
I rest my case.
Some are interested in what happens on the pitch. Some not so much.
You have your interests and I have mine.
Watching and supporting the team, come what may, is my preference. Possibly because I’ve watched, first hand, over many years the boys in blue.
No slight on you but I’m not interested in gossip. I’m far more interested in performances on the pitch. I’m old fashioned, I get it, but that’s just me.
Anyway, up the blues.
CTID
I’m totally fine with Kyle on the pitch. You’ll even see I mentioned at the start of this thread, I think he’s played some important roles as Captain. I don’t expect my players to be saints (even if City boys often are).

And yeah, I’ll never be a real fan. Only a fan for 10 years, a woman and an American. Ive got it all stacked against me! But I still enjoy watching regardless of what others think of me.

Last edited:
Ok
Lead balloon time…… again……. @ChicagoBlue
Maybe stick to the Bears in future, you might get the adulation you crave….
Or maybe not ;-)
Bears? OMG, no! Closest I’ve ever been to seeing them play is flying them to and from games!!

My wife’s family are Packer Backers!!

As for lead balloons, you know whereof you speak, based on your experience here.

Regarding the rather personal snipe about “craving adulation,” not quite sure what that’s about?! Certainly don’t come here for personal validation, nor do I need adulation.

Been consistent on my feelings on Kyle’s on and off field activities for quite a few years now.

Ashton Grammar & Sixth Form College guy from about ‘74-‘82. You?

Last edited:
And yeah, I’ll never be a real fan. Only a fan for 10 years, a woman and an American. Ive got it all stacked against me!

Yes, if you weren’t at York away and have never stood in a pile of dogshit around Maine Road, and haven’t ever succumbed to “Mind your car, Missus” then you’re simply a lesser to some.

In fact, even if you’ve done those things, but dare live west of Stockport, let alone the States, then you just don’t cut the mustard. Then, you doubled down by exposing you don’t have a Y chromosome, so you couldn’t even know much about football anyway! Amiright?!

Speak your mind and don’t be afraid of not being “City enough!” Allcomers are welcomed by the club, if not every Neanderthal who considers themselves a “real” fan!

is virtue signaling your hobby?

I’m totally fine with Kyle on the pitch. You’ll even see I mentioned at the start of this thread, I think he’s played some important roles as Captain. I don’t expect my players to be saints (even if City boys often are).

And yeah, I’ll never be a real fan. Only a fan for 10 years, a woman and an American. Ive got it all stacked against me! But I still enjoy watching regardless of what others think of me.
You stand your ground lovely , this place can have an anti woman edge to it , stick up for yourself x

You stand your ground lovely , this place can have an anti woman edge to it , stick up for yourself x
I have 3 teenager-ish boys at home so I have to be made of sterner stuff!

I’ll try and get this back on topic. And this is not meant to judge Kyle professionally or morally. The settlement included details about his financial assets. And whereas he has more $ than most of us could dream of, it’s less than I expected. I never thought he’d be one to go to Saudi, but given the financial demands on him, I can see that happening eventually (next year?) as he may want that financial cushion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.