2 | Kyle Walker - 2024/25

Is this the thread to mention he's getting well and truly taken to the cleaners in that maintenance battle

Keep it in your pants fellas
It’s truly insane. No actual reputable sources are covering this - but all the tabloids have the same details - so if you’d like to know more: https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/1929990/lauryn-goodman-kyle-walker-demands-children/amp

Eta - I read the court documents which actually reflect very positively on Kyle. It also includes a full account of his financial position, which was interesting. The judge denied a lot of extra demands by the mother, but he still is responsible for a significant amount now and in the future. Sorry, I know most aren’t interested in this but this is really the perfect intersection of my two loves of terrible gossip and football. It doesn’t happen very often! I’m happy to send anyone a link to the court docs (the judge made public) - I don’t know if I should post them here.

Last edited:
Unfortunately for Walker the pussy was initally too good.
I do sometimes wonder why multi-millionaire footballers bother getting married and starting families when they're young, especially when they love snatch as much as Walker and can get it on tap

Better to be single and pork these tarts and have nobody to answer to and no family to hurt and publicly humiliate.

FFS. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
Look in the mirror and reflect.
Kyle has had a tremendous career with us. Never shirked a challenge and given blood, sweat and tears for the cause.
Yes, he’s been financially rewarded more than most of us could ever imagine but he’s worked his town halls off to make us the best team in the world.
Does he have imperfections? Yes. Does he make mistakes in his life? Yes. Do we know why he has made the decisions he’s made in life? No.
So before you judge, think about the player that has done his absolute best for us.
I have seen a downturn in his performances in the last 12 months but I still think he has a part to play in educating his successor before he moves on.

It’s truly insane. No actual reputable sources are covering this - but all the tabloids have the same details - so if you’d like to know more: https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/1929990/lauryn-goodman-kyle-walker-demands-children/amp

Eta - I read the court documents which actually reflect very positively on Kyle. It also includes a full account of his financial position, which was interesting. The judge denied a lot of extra demands by the mother, but he still is responsible for a significant amount now and in the future. Sorry, I know most aren’t interested in this but this is really the perfect intersection of my two loves of terrible gossip and football. It doesn’t happen very often! I’m happy to send anyone a link to the court docs (the judge made public) - I don’t know if I should post them here.
Wow. Maybe get a hobby rather than gossip.
Honestly can’t believe how some people live their lives but there you go. Each to their own.
For what it’s worth, your research seems to have fallen on deaf ears for most folks. Maybe reassess what’s important to you before posting on here.

I would hazard a guess that you frequent the same gossip site I dip into at times.

I do sometimes wonder why multi-millionaire footballers bother getting married and starting families when they're young, especially when they love snatch as much as Walker and can get it on tap

Better to be single and pork these tarts and have nobody to answer to and no family to hurt and publicly humiliate.

You have a lovely turn of phrase.

Stay Classy, San Diego!

FFS. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
Look in the mirror and reflect.
Kyle has had a tremendous career with us. Never shirked a challenge and given blood, sweat and tears for the cause.
Yes, he’s been financially rewarded more than most of us could ever imagine but he’s worked his town halls off to make us the best team in the world.
Does he have imperfections? Yes. Does he make mistakes in his life? Yes. Do we know why he has made the decisions he’s made in life? No.
So before you judge, think about the player that has done his absolute best for us.
I have seen a downturn in his performances in the last 12 months but I still think he has a part to play in educating his successor before he moves on.
You’re Kyle Walker and I claim my $5!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.