2 out of 3, who's next.

David Silva said:
dctid said:
Looks to me like there are definate targets

Milner
Dzeko
Krasic

For me i would like to see a Krasic in next because i do believe that we have a good set of forwards and our defense needs sorting out - how good is he cant really comment.

Krasic is a right winger!

I think Kolarov will be next.
Well the two games at the cutting edge of last season at home to the vermin and Yids, the keeper and defence were fine. It was the midfield and strikers that didn't turn up at both games.

spacecadet said:
David Silva said:
Krasic is a right winger!

I think Kolarov will be next.
Well the two games at the cutting edge of last season at home to the vermin and Yids, the keeper and defence were fine. It was the midfield and strikers that didn't turn up at both games.

Erm,vermin maybe?.Yids that is surely a little bit racist, these days anyway.

Ned looks like he is on his way out. Sunderland I think was the story I heard.

Maybe Richards and Bellers I could see moving on.

However I think we won't see a mass exodus at all. We will be keeping the nucleus of our team intact augmenting it with class in weaker areas.
There will be a lot of games to play next season if we want to do well in the league, europa, fa cup and league cup. This will mean we will have maybe 3 different teams we can play and a combination of the different line ups. One for playing against tough tackling teams, one for teams that press and counter, etc...

To be fair our squad is fairly strong anyway especially now we have a little more experience.
We must have learned some valuable lessons from last season and I think Mancini knows what he is doing.

tevezskeen said:
we have got our eyes on a new striker
3 in perticular
ft ed lf

We will get one of Torres or Dzeko or both if Ade goes, don't rate Fabiano and Ibra will be ahead of him..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.