2 Seats left for Arsenal HURRY !!!! Before they add more !

I assumed that those seats (under the score board) were corporate hospitality seats

If you have a note of your seat numbers you could try the seat planner on the on-line web-sales. if it's not on there I think your assumption must be right. But why would the ticket-line staf sell you those tickets?

CAN I ASK FOR SOME ADVICE

I AM AN ARSENAL FAN COMING TO EASTLANDS FOR THE GAME

i have two sets of tickets in the lower tier arsenal end.

they are row H and row S

can anyone give any information on which might be better and why?

JB1310 said:
CAN I ASK FOR SOME ADVICE

they are row H and row S

only real differece H is lower down no bad / restricted views at COMS if it rains in S your less likely to get soaked

JB1310 wrote:CAN I ASK FOR SOME ADVICE

they are row H and row S

only real differece H is lower down no bad / restricted views at COMS if it rains in S your less likely to get soaked

cool, cheers

so between S and H you dont get a better view of the pitch as a whole etc in one and not the other?

JB1310 said:

cool, cheers

so between S and H you dont get a better view of the pitch as a whole etc in one and not the other?
better view on row S as your higher up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.