#20 | Bernardo Silva - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not his best game but did well with the assist. Thought he has been pretty negative when he has received the ball recently, always seems to spin and go back but I guess that's the style that has been so successful this season.

Thought he was looking fatigued on Saturday. Didn’t display his usual energy levels at all.

He was quiet 1st half and i would've put Jesus on at half time, but what do i know. He completely turned it around and ran his heart out 2nd half. Well played Bernie!

He was quiet 1st half and i would've put Jesus on at half time, but what do i know. He completely turned it around and ran his heart out 2nd half. Well played Bernie!
Once we got the equaliser and had control of things, that's when Bernardo's pressing really paid off.

May appear to be largely anonymous at times but is anything but, would have thought people have cottoned on to it by now. He does the things the team needs to function, we simply don't function anywhere near the same level with out him. Vital.

Watching the game a second time with a cooler head I think he had a good game. He has a bit of a thankless role in the team but his closing down really helped us win possession back whenever they got hold of the ball. Especially the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.