#20 | Bernardo Silva - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pep Persists playing Sterling on the left which I think he will, then it’s Bernando for me on the right with Foden dropping into midfield where he should be. Mahrez can sit on his lazy arse on the bench for a while.

Back in training...hallelujah!

Pep will stick him on the wing :(

If Pep Persists playing Sterling on the left which I think he will, then it’s Bernando for me on the right with Foden dropping into midfield where he should be. Mahrez can sit on his lazy arse on the bench for a while.

Bernardo on the left, Sterling right, De Bruyne #10 and Foden box to box alongside Fernandinho would be the best way to reinvigorate the midfield - and team generally.

Bernardo on the left, Sterling right, De Bruyne #10 and Foden box to box alongside Fernandinho would be the best way to reinvigorate the midfield - and team generally.

Id always have Sterling on the right but can’t see it. Pep likes him on the left and to be fair he scored a lot of goals for that position last season. Bernando played the left side well in the title win of 18/19, keeping Sane out for most of the run in. He just dropped off a cliff form wise last season as did a few others.

think for this to work he needs to transition to a deeper role.

100% and it isn’t like it hasnt worked with him there previously. Anfield away in 18/19 we had Bernardo & Ferna in a 4231 and we were very unlucky that day, they looked a good pair in midfield, albeit with David silva in front. Pep really doesn’t seem keen on Bernardo & KDB in the same midfield.

100% and it isn’t like it hasnt worked with him there previously. Anfield away in 18/19 we had Bernardo & Ferna in a 4231 and we were very unlucky that day, they looked a good pair in midfield, albeit with David silva in front. Pep really doesn’t seem keen on Bernardo & KDB in the same midfield.
Thats where I'd like to see him play. He was brilliant at breaking the lines that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.