20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since he got a girlfriend and a pet dog this guy has performed at 9.5/10 every single game - he just needed to form some roots to feel right again! Joking aside that was goal of the season right there he just gets better and better.

God knows how we got lucky in the summer, when somehow he didn't go in the end :D

I was writing like in July or August.. that we were destined for a failure without him and since then
Bernardo`s contribution has been phenomenal..

I don't know why the club isn't working on his contract. I'm so afraid that we are gonna loose him :(

God knows how we got lucky in the summer, when somehow he didn't go in the end :D

I was writing like in July or August.. that we were destined for a failure without him and since then
Bernardo`s contribution has been phenomenal..

I don't know why the club isn't working on his contract. I'm so afraid that we are gonna loose him :(
He probably could have gone for £40m in the summer. Clubs in Spain will be kicking themselves now. I don’t think City would sell at £100m at this point.

Indescribable. Not the fact that the ball sti ks to his feet and he creates chances out of nothing. Not the absolutely sublime finish.

The best bit of his performance was getting stuck in when they were being physical and not taking any shit. Seen him sprinting full pelt at Ashley Young to close him down miles in his own half - full pelt sprint. The guy is just pure passion and fire. I fucking love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.