20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably could have gone for £40m in the summer. Clubs in Spain will be kicking themselves now. I don’t think City would sell at £100m at this point.

Right now, without any doubt - we can all agree that he is the best midfield player in the world..

Scores, assists, defends, possesses the ball, runs, presses, dribbles, small passes, long passes, crosses -> JESUS CHRIST can't even count all he does on the pitch during the game.

150M is the minimum asking price and hopefully no club will be able to pay that :D

BUT TXIKI, please give him the contract <3

I love the bloke. Consistent and insanely high level of performance. Great attitude, mad skills, that goal was a beauty.

Carrying both the attack and midfield at the moment. Just immense! and that goal was special, that was nowhere near as easy of a finish as he made it look.

I got shot down at the start of the season for saying we win nothing without Bernardo in a sea of comments wanting us to take £40 million if the bid came in. wonder if anybody would challenge that suggestion now.

Carrying both the attack and midfield at the moment. Just immense! and that goal was special, that was nowhere near as easy of a finish as he made it look.

I got shot down at the start of the season for saying we win nothing without Bernardo in a sea of comments wanting us to take £40 million if the bid came in. wonder if anybody would challenge that suggestion now.

He wanted to leave. Pep's always been clear with players that if they want to leave and we get an acceptable bid for them, they can go.

I would have been devastated to see him go, and I think we'd be way worse off without him. But if it came from a place of him wanting to move on - rather than the club wanting rid - I wouldn't blame anyone involved for him leaving. With what he's done for us over the years, I wouldn't begrudge him moving on if he's not happy here.

Our job is surely to try to make him want to stay.

simply the best player in the entire premier league. salah cannot lace bilvas's boots. salah might get more highlight reels because of his scoring but bernardo does it all and his influence on a game is much much greater than salah. there is nothing this man cannot do on a football pitch.

I think he is better than KDB now - without any doubt..

Our best midfielder and maybe even player..
as a overall influence on the pitch in a game I agree. but still in the attacking phase of the game KDB's influence was almost as good as messi's. don't think bernardo's attacking influence will ever reach that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.