20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite possibly.

Have we got a Lampard/Gerard issue here with Bernie and KDB - 2 incredible players for the same position but they can’t be squeezed into the same team consistently?
Possibly but I actually think Kev is very good from the left of midfield and it actually opens things up more for his shooting. I think the reason Pep doesn’t do that is because it detracts from Kev’s crossing. It certainly takes a fair bit away from Bernie’s game though.

Possibly but I actually think Kev is very good from the left of midfield and it actually opens things up more for his shooting. I think the reason Pep doesn’t do that is because it detracts from Kev’s crossing. It certainly takes a fair bit away from Bernie’s game though.
I’ll buy into that - shrewd observation sir.

Seems to be playing deeper in Rodri’s absence, so difficult to judge him today.

Could probably do with a rest but need him at his best on Saturday.

You kind of lose out on a lot of what makes Bernardo stand out when the other team parks the bus. I can't complain.

Subdued but still tidy. One or two wrong decisions on a pass but overall a solid night for him.

He can’t be world beating every time. Especially when he plays so many minutes.

I tell my friends who play fantasy premier league, don't ever buy Bernardo when KDB is fit.

His contribution for goals & assists drop massively when KDB is playing.

And that doesn't mean he is playing badly, he is just doing different role.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.