20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
A performance to (rightly) dispel the nonsense that he can't perform as well with De Bruyne in the side. Of course he can.
Maddest thing is Kev worked as hard as Bernie yesterday, and Grealish, Sterling and Foden not far behind those two again. I don't think Bernie is responsible for that per se but he sets a high bloody standard that Pep must point to in his pre match talks.

If there's a more skilful player that works harder than Bernie I've yet to see him. You can just imagine the Bruno's and so called big name midfielders thinking "will you just fuck off and leave me alone you freaking titchy twat" hahaha

Relentless, bubblegum feet and a yard ahead in thinking. What a player.

Guys a joke.

I've said it before, the guy has some of the best technical skill in world football, he would literally have every right to be a lazier "I'm just going to attack" type player, but his work rate and humbleness to do the work is just insane.

He's a perfect pep player I think.
"We are humble enough to run without the ball, to try to do our best in every single game. This is my – and our – biggest achievement as a club and as a team by far."
Pep was talking about the team and nobody represents it better than Bernardo !

"We are humble enough to run without the ball, to try to do our best in every single game. This is my – and our – biggest achievement as a club and as a team by far."
Pep was talking about the team and nobody represents it better than Bernardo !
This statement exemplifies the reason for our success more than any other, IMO. We will be criticised for many, many things because the rest of football, especially those with historic success, hate new money, but nobody can deny that we have great players who work their bollocks off, together, in a pattern of play so cohesive and well coached that any replacement player knows exactly what they need to do. It takes a great manager to deliver what we see each week and we are truly blessed.

If there's a more skilful player that works harder than Bernie I've yet to see him. You can just imagine the Bruno's and so called big name midfielders thinking "will you just fuck off and leave me alone you freaking titchy twat" hahaha

Relentless, bubblegum feet and a yard ahead in thinking. What a player.
No, that combination of skill and desire is extremely rare.

Bernardo has played a lot this season. Pep should find a way to keep him fresh. We saw what happened to Rodri and Cancelo last season. All three of them should be in top form if we are to finish the season at our very best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.