20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beginning to lose influence again,can't think why....

As much as I see where you’re going, I think he’s not quite as influential when the other team is offering nothing. You can’t really do what he’s good at if the other team aren’t leaving the edge of their box.

If we were playing the CL final tomorrow I’d want him and Gundogan next to each other with Rodri behind..

I think our strongest xi picks it’s self apart from 2 of 3 at centre back and a toss up between Mahrez & Sterling..

As much as I see where you’re going, I think he’s not quite as influential when the other team is offering nothing. You can’t really do what he’s good at if the other team aren’t leaving the edge of their box.

If we were playing the CL final tomorrow I’d want him and Gundogan next to each other with Rodri behind..

I think our strongest xi picks it’s self apart from 2 of 3 at centre back and a toss up between Mahrez & Sterling..
That's our best trio and it allows Bernie the freedom and protection to orchestrate and run riot.He isn't afforded such in Peps current set up.

Bernie works better with Gundy. Kevs free role puts additional pressure on Bernie & you can tell he’s hesitant to break forward when Kev is playing. I love Kev but we flow better with Bernie & Gundy. Thing is Kev can win a game on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.