20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic player and for some it will be a case of 'you don't know what you have got until its gone'

No surprise he shone again with no KDB on the pitch.
We will only realise how good this little fella is when he is gone and ripping up Laliga

if i understood ahsan tweet correctly it means hes staying

He will rip it up in La Liga and he would rip it up at City if KDB wasn’t at City. Every time he has a hot spell, it’s playing in his favoured position (KDB’s) when Kevin is injured.

kev night start missing a lot of games. Bernardo has lived in the city centre for years. Just maybe a kid and a nice pad in Cheshire might convince him to stay! And an extra 50k a week?

kev night start missing a lot of games. Bernardo has lived in the city centre for years. Just maybe a kid and a nice pad in Cheshire might convince him to stay! And an extra 50k a week?
…and if he doesn’t want to drive in from the countryside I will be his chauffeur.

He will rip it up in La Liga and he would rip it up at City if KDB wasn’t at City. Every time he has a hot spell, it’s playing in his favoured position (KDB’s) when Kevin is injured.

He has also had some brilliant spells at RW - he was there for half the season he got the POTY nomination.

The problem IMO is that since Mahrez started performing he doesn't get enough game time to stay in his best form and confidence.

I really appreciate the job he's done for us in the past 18 months but it feels like we are really underutilising him. At his very best he has all that midfield intelligence and work rate we are seeing, but also a serious goal threat and incredible dribbling on top of it.

He seems like a great person to have in the squad but I can't be upset if he wants to leave because I think his potential is higher than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.