20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He gives us legs in the engine room and he hardly ever gives the ball away. If I were City I'd be jumping through hoops to keep him and his family happy in Manchester. Love him
I rather think that we are. But Silva isn't dissatisfied with the club - rather he seems homesick for Spain Portugal - at least that's my take from reporting I've read on why Silva wants to leave.

Last edited:
How can he be homesick for a country hes never lived in?
Fixed. And in the spirit of your post - it's "he's" - not "hes".
===
Edit - I've read that proper English grammar places the ending period of a quotation outside the quotes - in America it's the opposite - I've gone with my understanding of English grammar above :-).

Immaculate yesterday. His attitude has been so good for someone looking for the exit door. Still hoping against hope he might stay another year.

Right now, I can definitely say - without any hesitation or doubts:

IF THIS GUY IS SOLD --> SEASON IS LOST

Unfortunately he delivers the stability and efficiency to the Pep`s system - no one in the team isn't able to do right now. Even KDB, because of his injuries and etc. but I don't want to blame only the injuries, Bernardo`s work ethic and dedication in every FUCKING game is phenomenal..

So, I don't know who makes decisions in the team and who is responsible, but the one who decides to sell this guy - will be the one to blame for this season`s failures and if Bernardo is sold - they will happen for sure..

I was hoping that Grealish would fill the role, but as Pep`s playing him on LW rather than LCM - it means that we will stick to Gundo-KDB midfield duo for the whole season and that's something I'm afraid of, because we already saw in 19/20 - how instable they are..

PLEASE DON'T SELL BERNARDO

Bernardo is more important than Kane right now. We saw last year, that if system is ready and working - you can reach CL final without a striker and we have seen what happens when it's backwards..

Right now, I can definitely say - without any hesitation or doubts:

IF THIS GUY IS SOLD --> SEASON IS LOST

Unfortunately he delivers the stability and efficiency to the Pep`s system - no one in the team isn't able to do right now. Even KDB, because of his injuries and etc. but I don't want to blame only the injuries, Bernardo`s work ethic and dedication in every FUCKING game is phenomenal..

So, I don't know who makes decisions in the team and who is responsible, but the one who decides to sell this guy - will be the one to blame for this season`s failures and if Bernardo is sold - they will happen for sure..

I was hoping that Grealish would fill the role, but as Pep`s playing him on LW rather than LCM - it means that we will stick to Gundo-KDB midfield duo for the whole season and that's something I'm afraid of, because we already saw in 19/20 - how instable they are..

PLEASE DON'T SELL BERNARDO

Bernardo is more important than Kane right now. We saw last year, that if system is ready and working - you can reach CL final without a striker and we have seen what happens when it's backwards..
he wants to leave and was promised by city that they will let him go

he wants to leave and was promised by city that they will let him go
I know that and that's the big mistake....

The reason he wants to leave we all understand and well.. incorrect decision was made in March 2021. Because, the way he played during November-December-January-February should have been a clear sign for anyone in the club, that this guy deserves that fucking place and others should adapt to it. But somehow Bernardo is the one who has to adapt.

If 18/19 and 20/21 season`s weren't enough to convince everyone, than there is the BIG problem..

I think he doesn't like Manchester weather. Italy Weather is as good as Portugal/Spain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.