20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was too. The new contract is 200k ISH I think. I googled it. Kdb and Sterling best paid. Kun was third but now Bernardo.
Bernardo seems like the type who would take a hit financially to secure a move to somewhere he wants to go. Hopefully that's the case.

Bernardo seems like the type who would take a hit financially to secure a move to somewhere he wants to go. Hopefully that's the case.
Yes possibly. If reports are true I think someone has a leaving deal lined up. A staged deal with us buying nobody for a couple of seasons.

I think Mendes will have sorted something out for him and we’ll not make things difficult in terms of allowing that exit.

With Grealish on the cusp, there’s simply no room to accommodate the amount of talent that we have in this team so there has to be a major outgoing. We’re not signing Grealish for £100m to play second fiddle.

I think Mendes will have sorted something out for him and we’ll not make things difficult in terms of allowing that exit.

With Grealish on the cusp, there’s simply no room to accommodate the amount of talent that we have in this team so there has to be a major outgoing. We’re not signing Grealish for £100m to play second fiddle.

Still think Foden and Raheem will be the one to lose out.

Dont know what kind of deal we'd get out of atletico, and with the likely expediture this summer, we could do with 40/50 mil. Maybe if they get some money in for Saul Niguez we'll get a fee out of them.

He's better than Grealish, that should be the base for our valuation of him if we're allowing him to leave. £50mill is a literal joke, Ben whites just gone to Arsenal for that and that's not even a hefty price. PSG are rumoured to be preparing a £50 ion bid for pogba who can leave for free next year...

Allowing him to look for another club is something we can grant him if he no longer wishes to be here, but we're not a charity, you pay his true value or fuck off.

We bought him for £42million and it was considered an absolute bargain before he had even kicked a ball, he's since won 3 premier leagues titles amongst many other cups, been player of the year for the champions, established himself as a key player for the national side winning the nations league, ballon D'or shortlisted and been a huge part of our success over the last 4 years. Adding to that, he's still got 4 years on his contract and hasn't reached his prime yet. All of that for a player from any other club and you're easily looking at 9 figures in this market. Every penny less is a piss take.

80-90% of Grealish transfer fee needs to be recouped imo on Bernardo at least. To me Bernardo might be the better player overall of the two anyway.

Can I see anyone offering us 70-80m cash deal for Bernardo? Unfortunately not.

To lose Sane and Bernardo for a combined fee of about 90m does not sit well with me when we are asked to fork out more than that for a mediocre team's star player in Grealish as they have every chance to be top class player of their new teams for years to come at a top level.

What I can see is some 40m euros offered by Atletico maybe 50m euros and that is around 40m GBP at best which is less than our cost on him to Monaco about which is criminal given his status surely must have grown with us a lot due to playing time at high level, trophies etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.