20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silence around potential move is surprising.
Yes options are limited re Atletico or Barcelona but still we haven't heard anything recently. I hope we don't agree to a stupid low fee deal and people here justify it by saying what a deal.
We should push for €70m

Silence around potential move is surprising.
Yes options are limited re Atletico or Barcelona but still we haven't heard anything recently. I hope we don't agree to a stupid low fee deal and people here justify it by saying what a deal.
We should push for €70m
70m. What planet are you on mate.

We might get half that at best with a loan to obligation. We have had 4 great years and if we made back nearly our intial outlay it's good for the books.

We might get half that at best with a loan to obligation. We have had 4 great years and if we made back nearly our intial outlay it's good for the books.
So you value him €35m only?

The most likely player to leave.
Pep not getting rid of Mahrez.

one of my fav city players Bernie but he has lost his way a bit since the whole Mendy fiasco tweet.

Just doesn’t seem happy so time to cash in & get Grealish & kane

So you value him €35m only?
The current financial situation due to Covid will certainly affect the fee , the Rags paid an alleged £70m for Sancho and only 12 months ago Dortmund wanted £108m , if bernardo did leave £50m would be a result but if he goes to La Liga expect a 10% deposit and installments for the next five years because Barca & Real havent got a pot to piss in thanks to Fatty Tebas's incompetence and mismanagment of La Liga.

We might get half that at best with a loan to obligation.
35m for Bernardo in a market where Ben White went for 50m would be truly awful business.

Always assumed he’d be the one to make way if/when we get Grealish and Kane but had hoped it’d all be done amicably. Apparently he was supposed to report back last week (with Dias and Cancelo) but didn’t turn up so looks like he may be forcing the issue, which I guess could weaken our hand a bit when it comes to negotiating a fee.

If we dont get the right fee, keep him.

Other clubs do the same if they dont get the right fee.

I dont get why so many are willing to sell Bernardo on the cheap.

Ben White just went for fucking £50m and we are about to pay £100m for inferior player in Grealish. Others can cough up if they want him, if not, keep him.

Last edited:
If we dont get the right fee, keep him.

Other clubs do the same if they dont get the right fee.

I dont get why so many are willing to sell Bernardo on the cheap.

Ben White just went for fucking £50m. Others can cough up if they want him, if not, keep him.

If we bring in two players then we need to make space in the squad, and we won't want an unhappy player sitting around collecting his sizable wages every week. Other clubs know this. They're not trying to prize a star asset away from us, and frankly we don't need to hold out for a massive fee anyway

If we bring in two players then we need to make space in the squad, and we won't want an unhappy player sitting around collecting his sizable wages every week. Other clubs know this. They're not trying to prize a star asset away from us, and frankly we don't need to hold out for a massive fee anyway
We already have the space in the squad.

2 foreign spots are free, which Kane and Grealish would take as the HG spots are already filled.

and why we dont need to hold out for good fee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.