20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s the Sun but fingers crossed it’s true….

Hope it's true get it done best player in the world right now, knowing the sun it's probs a load of made up bollocks but maybe this is their source? Doubt it those muppets do love their trash stories though.

average game due to that fucking / god damn LCM position... :(

shame shame and again shame..

That stubbornness will eventually cost us something again..

Too many errors and problems during the build-up play, Rodri was booked after 25 minutes, Bernardo as well... Was that coincidence ? Nope

Thanks god it was Newcastle, but what will happen against a well structured team like Leipzig and why are we risking, when it's obvious how the midfield should be selected ? I don't know and maybe will never know..

average game due to that fucking / god damn LCM position... :(

shame shame and again shame..

That stubbornness will eventually cost us something again..

Too many errors and problems during the build-up play, Rodri was booked after 25 minutes, Bernardo as well... Was that coincidence ? Nope

Thanks god it was Newcastle, but what will happen against a well structured team like Leipzig and why are we risking, when it's obvious how the midfield should be selected ? I don't know and maybe will never know..

Your understanding of how we play is very simplistic

Your understanding of how we play is very simplistic
LOL - go and have a "well-earned" rest my friend ;)

Maybe one of those posters, calling Bernardo just a squad player at the start of the season and happy to see him go..

Part of me wishes pep would try him in the false 9 role.
honestly his dribbling is as close to messi as I have ever seen.

LOL - go and have a "well-earned" rest my friend ;)

Maybe one of those posters, calling Bernardo just a squad player at the start of the season and happy to see him go..

Nope, one of those posters who recognizes that in a system as fluid as ours, the very concept of someone only playing well at "RCM" is incredibly reductive

Nope, one of those posters who recognizes that in a system as fluid as ours, the very concept of someone only playing well at "RCM" is incredibly reductive
I agree, but in the big games - we need our best players on their best positions..

I'm just concerned about the future, that's all..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.