20 | Bernardo Silva - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see why he wants a change. It’s a short career and he has done a good stint here and done it all.
Think he wants to make the most of his chances to experience something different. Has had the opportunity to up his wages if that’s what he wanted but clearly wants to keep his options open. Barca would have to offer up a player to take him from us so not sure where he goes. PSG have the cash and he may fancy that but not really anyone else out there with the cash to buy him and where id imagine would appeal. Anyway it hurts thinking at the moment so I will stop and go for a lie down!!!

I want £100 million for him, but I fear we will sell for £50-60 million.

Shame we couldn’t get 2 more years of him, but on the plus side we did get 2 more then what could have been the case.

Be gutted when he goes, cannot argue about his work rate for us during his time, always perfect and always an example for others, i hope the rest of the psg team learn from him if he goes there. Phenomenal player.

We had all these rumours of Bernardo going last Summer. However, until a club meets our value he is not going anywhere. I do believe though he has his heart set on leaving the club and if he does go I wish him well, the little pocket dynamo will be sadly missed by all.

The issue with some players is Manchester itself.
OK it's nice at the moment but in the winter it is a very depressing and miserable place.
You can't blame some players for wanting warmer climate.
Manchester sucks as a city.

OK it's nice at the moment but in the winter it is a very depressing and miserable place.
It has it's downsides but parts of it are getting better, i've been worse places in Europe, Milan for example.

It’s a magnificent beautiful unique place, my home and I absolutely fucking love my life here. Genuinely will never leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.