20 | Bernardo Silva - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit I want Silva to stay by all means!!
Not only he fits 100 % perfectly in Pep's system but he is a good guy and an amazing runner covering everything, it's like he is never tired and one with an extraordinary technique.
Such a great player.

If he leaves we can't replace him. I wonder why he want to leave? The rumors say it's the damn English weather or that his wife wants him to leave. Damn.

Anyway he has a contract till 2025 so there is still hope it won't happen.

contract till 25...Barca still can`t afford him (next year perhaps)...PSG in turmoil (no coach,stars are leaving,weak league) & don`t want to pay £50-60...not many real/good options for him on the table & Super Cup/Club World Cup could be also "easy" to add to his trophy cabinet...i`m confident we will persuade him/his wife & he will stay at least for another year

If he leaves he's just a shit Mark Kennedy.

If he stays he's the best thing since rainy parades.

Surprises me if he goes to PSG & the circus that goes on there.
He will be a big loss, along with his undoubted talent, very few players work as hard as him

I can see why he wants a change. It’s a short career and he has done a good stint here and done it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.