20 | Bernardo Silva - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s off ain’t he? Maybe I’m being slightly pedantic and can only hope we replace him somehow. Have a real bad feeling he’ll end up at that corrupt, shitstain of a ‘club’. Trial and tribulations and all that bollox

Exactly - at Monaco and perhaps under a less regimented manager he could showcase his ability on the ball playing free from the right, but under Pep his best role is actually the Kante one. Perhaps at Barcelona his role will be more advanced with creative licence as he’d be their best midfielder, but here if he stays he’ll always have to conform.
Jog on you fucking dickhead

Exactly - at Monaco and perhaps under a less regimented manager he could showcase his ability on the ball playing free from the right, but under Pep his best role is actually the Kante one. Perhaps at Barcelona his role will be more advanced with creative licence as he’d be their best midfielder, but here if he stays he’ll always have to conform.
Can only assume you’re a rag or a dipper on the wum? If not, get help

If only i could speak spanish ....

Translate: Bernardo Silva is crazy to play for Barça. The Portuguese player has already spoken with Pep Guardiola so that Manchester City does not put obstacles in his way out, via @sport . #FCBarcelona

He’s off ain’t he? Maybe I’m being slightly pedantic and can only hope we replace him somehow. Have a real bad feeling he’ll end up at that corrupt, shitstain of a ‘club’. Trial and tribulations and all that bollox

See that's politics.. repeat lies again and again so they seem true and stress people out into thinking its reality.

Except its Barca not your local or national politicians.

City are not stupid and if they turned down selling Ake for a few mil.. what makes you think they'll accept selling Bernardo for 1/4 of his value?

In other words..

R E L A X !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.