20 | Bernardo Silva - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he really wants to go back home then we have to let him go. It is a shame as he should be signing a long term contract and solidifying his legacy but it is starting to seem like the rumours are true.

I don't think he wants to go home; I think he wants Spain - and that can only mean Real or Barca. Not enough money in going back to Portugal. Fair enough.

I don't think he wants to go home; I think he wants Spain - and that can only mean Real or Barca. Not enough money in going back to Portugal. Fair enough.
It is definitely Spain or Portugal he wants to go to. He may consider Italy? I suppose the point is that he needs to go for £60m+.

It is definitely Spain or Portugal he wants to go to. He may consider Italy? I suppose the point is that he needs to go for £60m+.
With all due respect to the Portuguese leagues, I think it'd be odd for him to want to go home at this stage of his career - considering the best there are SLB, Porto or Sporting. Unless he thinks he's done at the highest level, he probably wants Spain for the weather.

Don't know if it means anything either way but I know for certain he's moved out of his apartment in Manchester in the last couple of weeks anyone else thought Rico gave a Bernado type performance on Thursday night cull of energy and linking up play.

what would we do if the only offer in the summer would come from Arsenal, looking at the Zin &Jesus outcome, would we sell Bernardo to them for around 40-50m offer?
would he go there?

but despite the talks, no teams seems so adamant on him too make an actual proper bid. what the fuck he will do if again this summer there are no proper bids for him?
we can discount Atletico, they needed to get a creative loan for Felix their star & record signing due to FFP,,, they wont have big money to attract top players on high salary imo.
Real never looked interested, albeit they still heavily rely on Kroos/Modric.
Barca too much talk, to little good offers and preferred to spend big on others.
PSG, could be an option.
Milan, Inter also.

we are in for same summer like last time, but given he is looking for a way out for long time now, strange nobody actually even doing what Arse did for Jesus for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.