20 | Bernardo Silva - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's being played out of his posistion, when he came on yesterday he played as a striker behind Alvarez in a 4-4-2 what do you expect him to do?

I don't know what game you were watching but he played as a right sided attacking midfielder in a 433. Which is supposed to be his best position.

He sure as hell wasn't a striker.

I don't know what game you were watching but he played as a right sided attacking midfielder in a 433. Which is supposed to be his best position.

He sure as hell wasn't a striker.
You need to watch the game back he was playing behind Alvarez as a #10 basically playing the same posistion de bruyne was playing before he got subbed.

You need to watch the game back he was playing behind Alvarez as a #10 basically playing the same posistion de bruyne was playing before he got subbed.

Yes de Bruyne who was playing as an attacking midfielder

Look at the heat maps, they don’t lie. All of his touches on the right side of midfield or anround the corner of the box where our 8s make their living. Absolutely delusional to pretend Bernardo was playing striker, just because he was pushed up a bit higher than normal, but some people will bend over backwards to excuse his bad performances.

He looks shot to me, completely shattered, he has played a ridiculous amount of games since he joined us and he put his body on the line in every game, looks like it has caught up with him at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.