20 | Bernardo Silva - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
terrible performance today and responsible for the third goal

He is responsible for the 1st one as well. As the left midfiender, he should fill in the left flank gap when Grealish moved to support Cancelo vs Salah. But he joined the CB line which was weird because there was only one liverpool player and Ake was marking there. Rodri found out but it was too late.

However I don't blame him. I think that he should play a more attacking role.

If any player has ever proven stats don't paint the full picture it's Bernardo. Were using stats to criticize his performance last season!? He is the most important piece of the way we play and if he is out of this team it will have immense effect. And he's a big game player

People are obsessed with stats nowadays. He works his arse off week in week out, rarely loses the ball and is probably our most selfless player. He helps make the team tick and is a huge reason why the likes of KDB, Mahrez, Foden etc can flourish.

We are much worse without him in the side.
All day long this.

Just been trying to find out how long Bernardo has left on his contract and while reading wikipedia i remembered his goal away against sporting. That and the Villa volley are 2 of the sweetest struck goals i ever saw. Absolute 100% cultured quality strikes. That cannot be taught. That is technique deliverd from another level. I hope he never leaves and spends the next years passing on his knowledge to our youngsters.

According to MUEN a fee is agreed at around £40-45m , for that money i would tell Barca to f*ck off and also inform Bernardo he's under contract and if we dont get £75-80m he's going nowhere
Would rather see Bernardo run his contract down and get a couple of more years from him than take a miserly £40m and since when have we had to jump to Barca's tune , they are a skint has-been football club who have been profligate with their transfer policy for years and are now paying the price.

This is going to be controversial

But i don't want to see him in a city shirt again.

After al the fiasco going on with FDY and he still hopping to go there, am sorry i know he did alot for this club and was a real fighter, but he just kicked off his chances to be a city Legend.

There is only one Silva, and that it is David Silva.

I wish him all the best but for me, he is a second Yaya.

Last edited:
This is going to be controversial

But i don't want to see him in a city shirt again.

After al the fiasco going on with FDY and he still hopping to go there, am sorry i know he did alot for this club and was a real fighter, but he just kicked off his chances to be a city Legend.

There is only one Silva, and it is David Silva.

I wish him all the best but for me, he is a second Yaya.
Verb woke up today and chose violence.

I don’t like the situation, and it has altered my view of him overall. However, he’s top 3 midfielders in the world, and a grafter. Talented and hard working.

None of those attributes are related to Yaya.

Club has since changed.

Verb woke up today and chose violence.

I don’t like the situation, and it has altered my view of him overall. However, he’s top 3 midfielders in the world, and a grafter. Talented and hard working.

None of those attributes are related to Yaya.

Club has since changed.

I never questioned his quality, he is as you said one of the top 3 midfield players in the world, but still this is huge let down from his side.

Barca at the moment aren't better than us, and he should understand their management mentality after what they did to FDY, and still he is pushing for the move.

I am sad and disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.