20 | Bernardo Silva - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never questioned his quality, he is as you said one of the top 3 midfield players in the world, but still this is huge let down from his side.

Barca at the moment aren't better than us, and he should understand their management mentality after what they did to FDY, and still he is pushing for the move.

I am sad and disappointed.
That's not how you spell disappointing.

This is going to be controversial

But i don't want to see him in a city shirt again.

After al the fiasco going on with FDY and he still hopping to go there, am sorry i know he did alot for this club and was a real fighter, but he just kicked off his chances to be a city Legend.

There is only one Silva, and it is David Silva.

I wish him all the best but for me, he is a second Yaya.
First post for nine years! Good luck, friend.

After al the fiasco going on with FDY and he still hopping to go there, am sorry i know he did alot for this club and was a real fighter, but he just kicked off his chances to be a city Legend.

There is only one Silva, and that it is David Silva.

He can go if Barcelona can find the funds and meet our valuation

According to MUEN a fee is agreed at around £40-45m , for that money i would tell Barca to f*ck off and also inform Bernardo he's under contract and if we dont get £75-80m he's going nowhere
Would rather see Bernardo run his contract down and get a couple of more years from him than take a miserly £40m and since when have we had to jump to Barca's tune , they are a skint has-been football club who have been profligate with their transfer policy for years and are now paying the price.
C'mon pal,you aint that gullible.....Do yourself (and us) a favour,and stop reading that comic.

I think he never quite hit the same heights of performance after 'Mendygate'. His tireless running and harrying has been invaluable but at the expense of the flair and outrageous skill he possesses. Think we'll really miss Bernie when he leaves.

Verb woke up today and chose violence.

I don’t like the situation, and it has altered my view of him overall. However, he’s top 3 midfielders in the world, and a grafter. Talented and hard working.

None of those attributes are related to Yaya.

Club has since changed.
In the cold light of day Yaya has contributed far more than Bernardo. He bossed games in a way bernardo simply could not. If he leaves it should certainly be for nothing less than €80m, anything less would stink of as a favour that we certainly don't owe them.

There is only one Silva, and that it is David Silva.

I agree wholeheartedly with the first part of your last sentence.

I cannot understand how Bernado thinks a move to Barcelona could possibly be a good option given their current situation. If it was Real sniffing about then I would see how that could turn his head. Does he really think that they are going to treat him well given how they have treated FDJ and others.

I don't think we can afford to lose him experience and energy going into this season as I cannot see us signing a suitable replacement before the window closes.

The only way I can see this working is as a player swap for FDJ although the latter's wages would be as issue and I think he would be a downgrade quality-wise.

I do think he seems a bit spoilt wanting to move. He is a key player for a great team with arguably the best manager in the world. Manchester and the weather might not be his ideal environment but ffs it is not some obscure city in China or Russia and he has enough cash to be incredibly comfortable - it's a short career and he and his bird can live where they want when it is over.

Verb woke up today and chose violence.

I don’t like the situation, and it has altered my view of him overall. However, he’s top 3 midfielders in the world, and a grafter. Talented and hard working.

None of those attributes are related to Yaya.

Club has since changed.
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.