20 | Bernardo Silva - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute genius of a player. He has the ball tied to his feet sometimes I'm sure. The way he just weaves in and out of players and even if he loses the ball he's then on them like a rocket to win it back. The hunger alongside his talent and endeavour make him such a brilliant player. Hope he stays with us because when he's on form he is irreplaceable.
We have to do everything to keep Bernie. He is world-class. I fear the deal is already done sadly.

He's annoyed me this season but he was a magician last night.

He was incredible last night. Of course I want him to stay but understand he may not want that, will be a great shame but if that day comes I will be thankful for everything he’s done for us.

Would gladly agree to let him go for nothing if he sees out his contract. Could then fill his boots financially at 30, with his skillset he could easily play in the warmer leagues until he’s 36 or more. He’s that important to us

Another masterclass from Bernardo last night, I will like many on here be gutted if he leaves. However, it would be fitting if we won the treble in his final season.

Would gladly agree to let him go for nothing if he sees out his contract. Could then fill his boots financially at 30, with his skillset he could easily play in the warmer leagues until he’s 36 or more. He’s that important to us

IIRC one of the reasons he wanted to leave is he wants to play somewhere else before going back and playing for Benfica in his early 30s.

Maybe we can convince him just to stay another 2/3 years and go straight to Benfica.

Is there any chance he has had a change of heart? No player is irreplaceable but Bernie is a close as you can get. Hopefully he does stay even if it’s just to the end of his current contract. Leave on a free. Pep has fought his departure all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.