20 | Bernardo Silva - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Bernardo is a football player,” said Guardiola.

“What does it mean? He will play everywhere, every position, even left back, everywhere because he understands the game in every action Bernardo has the ability to read the game.

“But Bernardo is such an important player, especially in these type of games, he can play holding midfield, he can play false nine. We need this type of player. And lately he has scored a lot of goals. Always he lacked that a little bit.

“He is a player if you say play in this position, you don’t have to say anything else, he understands everything. Understands everything. From my point of view, I was lucky as a manager to have incredible, outstanding players at Barcelona and Munich.

“He is one of the best players I ever trained in my life. Ever. He is something special, a special football player.”

In the biggest of games Bernardo silva having a stormer is an absolute certainty.

I've bored even myself saying this but I will always repeat it, we won't win anything without Bernardo. Do whatever is necessary to get the beautiful bastard to sign a new deal and commit his best years here.

I'd volunteer to follow him around with a giant artificial sun for 4 years if it kept him here.
Totally agree. He also never stops smiling. A perfect example to any kid wanting to make it in the game. One of City's best ever purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.