20 | Bernardo Silva - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He fucking hates them doesn’t he. That’s why he was ripping into Doku for not arriving at the back stick a couple of times and also bollocked the ref for stopping the game when we were away but Akanji was down holding his head

Absolutely love him and love how desperate he is to beat Liverpool every time. Incredible player and character

That first half performance from Bernie was about as good as it gets. It's a shame we didn't capitalise.

He started slowly but I think it's been his best season as a blue, and that's saying a HELL of a lot.

That first half performance from Bernie was about as good as it gets. It's a shame we didn't capitalise.
Completely agree. I felt at half time that they were there for the taking and we'd regret not taking further advantage.

Since like 2019, 2020, I was always repeating here that without Bernardo we are fucked and that was correct. 2020 / 2021 midfield without Bernardo or 2021 / 2022, is something I can't imagine.

Last summer when there were news that he wants to go, for the first time I had a feeling that yep, we are ready to play without Bernardo. But I was so wrong, can you imagine winning treble without Bernardo ? Nonsense

This summer also, after treble and Rodri's heroics and those two additions in the midfield, I thought that it was also possible and we were ready..

But I was so wrong again. This kind of player is nearly impossible to find and replace. Player that has everything and what's important gives everything...

With him and Rodri and KDB and John in the playoffs, I have a feeling that we will still push for the CL title.

Unreal today he was up front in midfield at the back he was everywhere but in goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.