20 | Bernardo Silva - 2023/24

Thanks I just have seen an interview with Bernardo and a fan and her dog on the OS but no Dickov? Is the "Dickov Interview" @johnny crossan mentioned on a podcast or somewhere else perhaps?

If Bernado had made his mind up to leave, surely he would have made more of his final appearance at our last home game? Not saying this doesn’t mean he will go, but usually players who have definite plans to move on tend to give their home fans a bit of a goodbye and thankyou thing. (Maybe just wishful thinking on my part)

It's on the OS. not sure how folk are getting he's leaving from the interview, i watched it all and he gave no indication his time was coming to an end
1+1=5.

Feels like default speculation. Will just wait for anything official. I’m not one for rumours or such so in my head, he’s a City player.

If Bernado had made his mind up to leave, surely he would have made more of his final appearance at our last home game? Not saying this doesn’t mean he will go, but usually players who have definite plans to move on tend to give their home fans a bit of a goodbye and thankyou thing. (Maybe just wishful thinking on my part)
He wasn't talking like he was leaving.

The most negatice offensive player of this season? Very likely. His season is: two 7/8 matches, one 10/10 matches and then 7 4-5/10 where he is basicallu non-existant.

Honestly, I am shocked that people has barely criticized him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.