20 | Bernardo Silva - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remeber how I posted here that I would sell him fir certain and most people told me how wrong I was.

The match today from Bernardo has been the most typical this season. Dribbling no one, creating zero danger. His teammates ignoring him because they know that. Great positioning, pressing and that's it. The amount of 5/10 performances he's had this season are staggering.

Nowhere near the level he was a year ago. He's not even 30, so I don't put it down to age.

Maybe he lost a bit of hunger after all the success, plus we know he's flirted with the idea of moving a few times.

I'm sure he still has a couple of years at his best if he really wants it. Its not a physical decline in my opinion.

Love Bernardo but hasn’t the pace to play out wide and almost certainly plays the ball back when in that position. The team lacks pace in attacking areas with the exception of docku who has a short burst of speed.

Love Bernardo but hasn’t the pace to play out wide and almost certainly plays the ball back when in that position. The team lacks pace in attacking areas with the exception of docku who has a short burst of speed.
Yet Bernardo and Kovacic’ s close control in the middle would probably be more effective against massed ranks like today. In such tight spaces, de Bruyne and Foden generally struggle. We need another outlet on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.