20 | Bernardo Silva - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not a winger, not in the sense that most people want.

Even at City we saw how much better we are with a more direct dribbler like Doku.

Play him in the middle, he should be able to adapt to Gundogan's position, and tbh Pep should have done this last season.

Did he ?

I only saw the 2nd half, but I thought he was the one working hardest, of all the "super stars cunts" he was the only one doing the dirty work in defence.
He played like he was in a CIty shirt, the same positioning, movement, passing, that lad Vitinha is the main character for them. If Bernardo wants to move to PSG, I would not mind doing a swap.

Must be crazy to let Bernardo leave, last season perhaps his levels fell a bit, but still a fantastic player.
Agree... but part of Pep's success... is that every player is 100% for the team and wants to play nowhere else. If someone wants to leave, Pep will let him go. This policy helps ensure that there's zero dressing-room revolt against the manager... anyone who wants to leave is gone. Which builds team chemistry - and, IMO, is a large part of why Pep is so successful.

Nice way to describe one of our own young players, oh i forgot you are a thor fanboy and not a city fan
There is way too much of this slagging off of City players all the time. Reading bluemoon anyone would think we were fighting relegation every season with the amount of deadwood we apparently have in our squad.

Last edited:
Nice way to describe one of our own young players, oh i forgot you are a thor fanboy and not a city fan
Fucking hate it when that happens.

First we had italian fan boys like mancio, then Argie fan boys.

Then Dzeko fanboys (Bosnian Diamond.. bless his soul),

Then the Algerians came to show their support for Mahrez (The best footballer in the world as one of them boldly claimed),

Then we had the invasion of the Coules or however the fuck you pronounce the name of Barcelona fanboys who only started watching football from 2010, I remember them suggesting we drop Stones and play Eric Garcia because he was a "Culey" and better than Stones at "Pep ball"

Now we have Haaland fanboys with their viking cringefest posts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.