2011 John Smiths Grand National - YOUR BETS?

Fucking awful I don't bet on it. Poor horses man the one that snapped its neck and didn't get up knocked me sick.

I had a £5 win on both Big fella thanks and Oscar time.

Gutted because Oscar time looked like he was gunna do him aswell but i got lucky because i pulled Oscar time out in the sweepstake and got £20 back.

AntonDonJuan said:
Richard said:
Exactly Anton. The fences are too extreme, much more fun in seeing the majority of the field finish in my book. I know were going to get the 'well don't watch ' brigade on in a minute, but watching the horses in the parade ring knowing that chances are a couple were in the last twenty minute of their lif wasnt entertainment. Hope they didn't suffer.
I love jump racing, you get the odd fall but that's either a jockey fault or a mistimed jump from he horse. Some of the fences in national or just pure luck if you land them and to see a horse, in the prime of it's life just die through no fault of it's own just a ridiculous fence in it's way is pure cruelty.

I don' like to see any animal suffer, and to 2 horses die purely down to the track it's been forced to run on is terrible. I only hope they re-structure the course for next year

They should certainly re-structure becher's brook because the landing is two foot lower than the taking off.

I had £55 ew on Ballabriggs so a good day for me at the national but I have to say the deaths of those two horses and the injured jockey is a bit sickening. If there is anything that can be done to make it less dangerous then it should be done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.