2012 Ryder Cup...

Seeing as Europe very rarely win the singles (IIRC), then they'll need to be 2 or 3 points ahead when the singles start. And THAT is looking very unlikely.

Terrible afternoon selections by Olly, fucking mental - what the fuck was he thinking leaving out Donald and Poulter.

difference between the US and us is they can hit great iron shots and putts nearly every hole, we can every 3/4 and then make a few errors.

For me I'd be brave tomorrow and switch it up, drop Kaymer and Hanson altogether till the singles and go for the foursomes:

Garcia/McIlroy
Molinari/Lawrie
Donald/Colsaerts
Poulter/Rose

JoeMercer'sWay said:
difference between the US and us is they can hit great iron shots and putts nearly every hole, we can every 3/4 and then make a few errors.

For me I'd be brave tomorrow and switch it up, drop Kaymer and Hanson altogether till the singles and go for the foursomes:

Garcia/McIlroy
Molinari/Lawrie
Donald/Colsaerts
Poulter/Rose

I'd go...

McIlroy/GMac
Donald/Colsaerts
Poulter/Rose
Westwood/Garcia

Rammy Blue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Garcia/McIlroy
Molinari/Lawrie
Donald/Colsaerts
Poulter/Rose

I'd go...

McIlroy/GMac
Donald/Colsaerts
Poulter/Rose
Westwood/Garcia

Can't put Westwood/Garcia together for foursomes, wouldn't hold a thing, Lee isn't playing well enough.

GMac didn't play well enough this afternoon, I'd give him a break and stick Sergio in there, Molinari had the afternoon off but I think would do well with a good short game player like Lawrie who had to put up with Hanson this afternoon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.