2012 Ryder Cup...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
clung on, 1 man European army in Colsaerts and he delivered, keeps Europe in it, 5-3 going into tomorrow.

Thank the lord for the belgian,makes you wonder why he didnt play in the first set of foursomes

Colsaerts: “you got to go with what you’ve got in your pants”

I would let him tee off first tomorrow morning just for that. Heroic.

wish I could get enthusiastic but golf for me = boring (even playing it, let alone watching others in rupert the bear trousers at it
sorry)

Were Europe really that bad. I will look at a bit of it in the morning. The Europe team to me seems to be lacking experience players about it. They were always great to have around the team. Now that team seems to be all over the place its lacking a Monty factor in the team for me or around the team.

Saturday Foursomes:

Webb Simpson & Bubba Watson v Ian Poulter & Justin Rose.
Keegan Bradley & Phil Mickelson v Lee Westwood & Luke Donald.
Jason Dufner & Zach Johnson v Nicolas Colsaerts & Sergio Garcia.
Jim Furyk & Brandt Snedeker v Graeme McDowell & Rory McIlroy.

Europe should look to win that 3-1, only the 2nd match would I have a concern over.

I thought Lawrie and Hansen were out of their depth... putting the pair of them up against Bubba Watson (The Masters Champion) and Webb Simpson (US Open Champion).... all abit bizarre.

Tomorrows/Todays looks slightly more promising though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.